Post Vaser Care
Post Vaser Care
Post Vaser care is extremely important to a speedy recovery and to get the best results from your surgery. It helps in :
- Reducing Swelling
- Reducing the risk of Seroma formation which may lead to complications.
- Healing Scar Tissue
- Improving the overall condition of the skin including stretch marks and skin tightening.
- Giving you the best possible outcome of your VASER
We have a 3 pronged approach to Vaser Post Care –
- Ultrasound Massage – A 3MHz professional grade ultrasound is massaged gently over the areas. Ultrasound is known for its therapeutic properties of improving circulation and repair of tissue. This also helps reduce pain and swelling.
- MLD Massage – There is a lot of fluid accumulation which shows as swelling. The human body?s lymphatic system is mainly responsible for expelling this from the body. A lymphatic massage assists the natural body to move this quicker by manually stimulating the nodes and helping this process. Marked improvement can be seen in most cases in the reduction of swelling.
- Deep Tissue Massage – Vaser creates a lot of tissue scaring and this depends on the extent of the Vaser, the deep tissue massage helps break this scar tissue down and also enhance the definition of the Vaser and in creating a smoother looking skin. We also use body oils in this process that assist in skin tightening and removal of stretch marks.
We work closely with your surgeon to tailor our care to your specific needs. Based on our experience and inputs from Vaser surgeons, we would recommend it.
At Nexus Health, our trained physiotherapists have extensive experience in post op care for all types of Vaser including Mid Def, High Def and 4D.. We work closely with leading Vaser surgeons in UK to provide after care in the London area. We are proud to be only recognized health care professional providing post vaser care in London.
- Normal Vaser – 5-7 Sessions
- Mid Def – 10 sessions
- High Def/4D – 15-20 sessions